I’ve been working to help people improve the health, energy efficiency, and comfort of their homes for the past 7 years, and adding home inspection to the services I can offer the Triangle area is a natural extension of my work as an energy auditor, rater, and weatherization contractor. I am known for my work ethic, professionalism, and careful attention to detail and my knowledge of historic homes as well as the newest green building techonologies makes me an excellent choice for your home inspection needs.
The home or building you are purchasing is a huge investment, and it is the inspector’s job to do his/her best to protect you from major defects. I document all of my findings, help you understand the implications of the findings, and direct you as necessary to a corrective resolution. My report is computer generated including a number of pictures, and clear explanations of any problems. The report is clear and easy to understand. I make every effort to discover and report any defects or areas of concern to you. After you review your report, you will feel confident that I was thorough and had your best interest in mind.
Mark Bashista, Home Performance NC
Why Hire Me For Your Home Inspection?
- Home Perfomance NC has been in business for seven years and has experience in hundreds of houses, new construction and historic homes, conventional and “green”
- We have excellent reviews on-line, on Angie’s list, and are happy to provide testimonials
- Easy to understand reports with color photos and an easy to read summary
- You report is delivered over the internet to anywhere in the world within 24 hours
- HomeGauge inspection software generates your professional report with a password protected link for viewing
- We specialize in historic homes and “green” construction
- Mark Bashista of Home Performance NC is a North Carolina Licensed general contractor
- Mark Bashista of Home Performance NC is a North Carolina Licensed home inspector
- Mark Bashista of Home Performance NC (and our crew) is certified for lead based paint inspection